Dear eyeDOCS Patients,
All six of our eyeDOCS locations are OPEN.
You must book an appointment before entering our clinics, this includes glasses selection, adjustments, and pick-ups!
We will continue to diligently follow our COVID-19 safety measures as we have been doing since the beginning of June to ensure the safety of our patients and staff members.
Below is a list of the safety measures being put in places and changes to how appointments are being held:
- Plexiglass dividers have been installed at check in counters for extra safety.
- Face masks must be worn by our patients, staff members, and doctors at all times. This policy comes from a directive issued from our regulatory College. Please bring a mask with you to your appointment. We can provide one if you forget or don’t have one.
- You don’t need to bring gloves to your appointment, but you will need to sanitize your hands when you come in.
- Our glasses boutique is open, and our staff are ready to assist you in selecting suitable frames. All frames are cleaned after they are tried on, so we can help manage your search. You must book a frame selection appointment before entering the clinic.
- The common areas, exam room, dispensary station and anything else that you encounter was just cleaned before your arrival and it will be cleaned right after you leave.
- Home delivery of contact lenses is free of charge. Contact lenses can be ordered from shopeyedocs.com
- Curb side pick-up service is available for any products including glasses, contact lenses, eye drops, and vitamins.
Changes to appointments:
- Everyone who visits an eyeDOCS location will be asked about their recent travel history and if you are experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID.
- We have introduced robust physical distancing in our offices. This means that anyone entering the office must have an appointment, even for glasses pick-ups or repairs.
- Please come to your appointment alone, if possible. If you are dependent on someone else, please bring only that person with you to your examination.
For more information about our College guidelines see:
We thank you for your patience during these challenging times. Stay safe and see you soon!