Dr. Fyffe graduated on the Dean’s Honours list with both her Bachelor of Science and Doctor of Optometry degrees from the University of Waterloo in 2003.
Dr. Fyffe began practice in Calgary, AB as a part of the Lifetime Vision Care team from 2003-2008. She joined eyeDOCS in 2008 after she and her husband moved to Ottawa to be closer to family. She is now happy to be raising her two sons in the Alta Vista area.
Dr. Fyffe has extensive experience in pediatric eye care, ocular disease and eye surgery co-management as well as both simple and advanced contact lens fitting. She enjoys seeing patients of all ages and looks forward to creating many lifelong patient-doctor relationships as part of the eyeDOCS team.
To learn more about Dr. Carolyn Fyffe, please visit her LinkedIn page.
Are you happy with Dr. Fyffe’s service? Don’t forget to rate us and tell us about it at www.RateMds.com. Just search for Dr. Carolyn Fyffe!
- Pediatric eye care.
- Ocular disease treatment.
- Emergency eye care.
- Eye surgery co-management.
- Both simple and advanced contact lens fitting.
- Home visits for those who are unable to travel to the clinic.
- Past President of the Calgary Society of Optometrists 2005-2008.
- Volunteer with Canadian Vision Care providing eye examinations and eyewear to local residents in developing countries.
- Member of both the Canadian Association of Optometrists (CAO) and Ontario Association of Optometrists (OAO).
- Member of the Ottawa Society of Optometrists (OSO).
- Member of OSSC floor hockey, ultimate Frisbee and volleyball teams.
eyeDOCS LOCATIONS OF PRACTICE
- eyeDOCS Ottawa