Dr. Joanne Lee graduated from the University of Ottawa with a Bachelor of Science in 2011. In 2015, she obtained her Doctor of Optometry degree from Nova Southeastern University. She then completed an ocular disease residency with Seidenberg Protzko Eye Associates in Maryland in 2016.
Her clinical externship rotations included North Miami Beach primary care center, Broward Lighthouse for the Blind and Visually impaired, Kids in Distress clinic with focus in strabismus and binocular vision disorder, the Gainesville VA hospital in Florida, and Indian Health Services in Oklahoma.
Dr. lee furthered her clinical skills with an additional 1 year residency, specializing in the management and diagnosis of complex ocular disease.
Dr. Lee grew up in both the Toronto and Ottawa regions and is looking forward to serving and giving back to her community. She joined eyeDOCS in 2016 and offers full-scope eye care. While off work, Dr. Lee might be found consuming deserts of the cheese variety, and exploring new hiking trails.
Are you happy with Dr. Lee’s service? Don’t forget to rate us and tell us about it at www.RateMds.com. Just search for Dr. Joanne Lee!
- Diagnosis and management of ocular diseases.
- Member of Ottawa Society of Optometrists (OSO).
- Member of Ontario Association of Optometrists (OAO).
- Member of Canadian Association of Optometrists (CAO)
- Volunteered with Special Olympics Opening Eyes vision screening program.
- Member of the American Academy of Optometrist (AOA)
eyeDOCS LOCATIONS OF PRACTICE
- eyeDOCS Ottawa
- eyeDOCS Preston