Dr. Jefferies completed her degree in Biochemistry, graduating with Highest Honours, in 2008 at the University of Guelph. In 2013, she completed her doctorate degree at the University of Waterloo, School of Optometry and Vision Science, where she received the Reginald Williams Memorial Scholarship for Academic Excellence and the W. Ross Andrews Prize for Clinical Optometry.
Dr. Jefferies joined the eyeDOCS team in 2013. She focusses her practice on binocular vision and vision therapy but also enjoys providing routine eye care to her patients.
To learn more about Dr. Jefferies, please visit her LinkedIn page.
Are you happy with Dr. Jefferies’ service? Don’t forget to rate us and tell us about it at www.RateMds.com. Just search for Dr. Kristel Jefferies!
- Disorder of binocular vision.
- Vision therapy for binocular vision.
- Strabismus (Crossed-eyes) and Amblyopia (Lazy Eye).
- Autism Spectrum Disorders, Dyslexia and Learning Disabilities.
- Visual rehabilitation for Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Children’s Vision Committee Member and Eye See Eye Learn advocate with the Ontario Association of Optometrists (OAO).
- Coordinator and participant for multiple eye care mission trips to Honduras, Mexico and Guatemala.
- Children’s Houseleague soccer coach.
eyeDOCS LOCATIONS OF PRACTICE
- eyeDOCS Ottawa