Optometrist & Partner, eyeDOCS
Dr. Nathan Stolch graduated from the University of Waterloo’s School of Optometry in 2008 on the Dean’s Honours List. He received the L.M. Newell Clinical Optometry Prize and the Optometric Services Inc. award for Excellence in Practice Management. He also graduated from the University of Ottawa in 2004 where he obtained an Honours Bachelor of Science in Biopharmaceutical Sciences, magna cum laude.
Dr. Stolch interned with numerous leading-edge optometrists and ophthalmologists from the Eye Health Partners of Birmingham, Alabama with an emphasis on diseases of the retina, glaucoma, strabismus, oculoplastics, and the pre- and post-operative management of cataract and laser surgery.
Dr. Stolch joined eyeDOCS in 2008 and became a partner in 2010. He grew up in the Orleans area of Ottawa.
To learn more about Dr. Stolch, please visit his LinkedIn page.
Are you happy with Dr. Stolch’s service? Don’t forget to rate us and tell us about it at www.RateMds.com. Just search for Dr. Nathan Stolch!
- Pediatric eye examinations.
- Children’s eye health.
- Contact lenses including specialized fittings for children.
- Diseases of the retina including macular degeneration.
- Laser surgery co-management.
- Member of Ottawa Society of Optometrists (OSO).
- Member of Ontario Association of Optometrists (OAO).
- Member of Canadian Association of Optometrists (CAO).
- Clinical Instructor for the University of Waterloo School of Optometry.
- Dr. Stolch works with local elementary schools to organize comprehensive eye examinations.
- Dr. Stolch performs comprehensive eye examinations on kindergarten students for the ESEL Program in conjunction with the
- Ontario Association of Optometrist (OAO) and the Government of Ontario.
eyeDOCS LOCATIONS OF PRACTICE
- eyeDOCS Ottawa
- eyeDOCS Riverside South