Dr. Stephanie Wu graduated with an Honours Bachelor of Science in Biology and Psychology from the University of Toronto in 2013. In 2017, she graduated from the New England College of Optometry in Boston, Massachusetts, and was awarded membership in the Beta Sigma Kappa International Optometric Honor Society.
Her clinical externships included Perkins School for the Blind, Spaulding Rehabilitation Center, Bedford Veterans Affairs Hospital, South Boston Community Health Center, and a private clinic in Sarnia, Ontario. Dr. Wu has also travelled with Volunteer Optometric Services to Humanity (VOSH) to provide eye care and glasses to underserved communities in Dominican Republic. It was during her years in school where she developed an interest in ocular disease.
Dr. Wu had the privilege of working with eyeDOCS previously as front end staff while in school. She is very excited to return to the eyeDOCS family and help Ottawa community with their eye care needs. In her spare time, Dr. Wu enjoys playing the piano, knitting, hiking, and travelling with family.
- Diagnosis and management of ocular diseases.
- Simple and specialty contact lens fittings.
- Member of Ontario Association of Optometrists (OAO).
- Member of Canadian Association of Optometrists (CAO)
- Travelled with Volunteer Optometric Services to Humanity (VOSH) to provide eye care and glasses to under-served communities in Dominican Republic.
eyeDOCS LOCATIONS OF PRACTICE
- eyeDOCS Ottawa
- eyeDOCS Kanata