Order your contact lenses at www.shopeyedocs.com
eyeDOCS provides assessments for current wearers as well as fitting, teaching, and training sessions for new wearers.
We fit many different types of contact lenses:
- Daily disposable
- Biweekly disposable
- Monthly disposable
- Toric (for astigmatism)
- Multifocal (for presbyopia)
- Rigid gas permeable
We provide contact lenses from many different manufacturers such as: Acuvue, Alcon, Bausch & Lomb, and Coopervision.
Your eyeDOCS optometrist will recommend the best/healthiest type of contacts for your vision needs but can order any brand of contact lenses at your request.
Additional tests, not part of your regular eye examination, allow your optometrist to ensure that you are obtaining the best possible vision with your contact lenses while maintaining excellent eye health.
What are the advantages of wearing contact lenses?
- Wearing contact lenses allows people to see your eyes better. Some people don’t like their appearance in eyeglasses.
- Contact lenses may allow better vision correction due to the reduced obstruction from eyeglass frames.
- They provide excellent peripheral vision.
- They don’t fog up when you come in out of the cold.
- They don’t get splattering during rain showers.
- They don’t get in the way during sports and other recreational activities.
What are the disadvantages?
- Contact lenses require adaptations. New soft lens wearers typically adjust to their lenses within a week. Rigid lenses generally require a longer adjustment period.
- Except for some daily disposable varieties, almost all lenses require regular cleaning and disinfection, a process that, although requiring only a few minutes a day, is more than some people are willing to undertake.
- Contact lenses have to be inserted and removed on a daily basis.
If you need to order more contact lenses please visit shopeyedocs.com
If you would like to start wearing contact lenses, please contact our office.